Friday, November 16, 2007

Full Disclosure, Again (not for everyone)

If you're not interested, just scroll down to the "17 weeks, 3 days" post. I will be talking about things that definitely fall into the "too much info" category. However, I made a promise to share, and share I must.

Seriously, I don't want to hear one word about how you didnt need to know that. I could give two shits, especially when I warned you not to read it! That's what you get, and you'll get neither sympathy nor an apology from me.



Are they gone?










Okay...
Girls, three things are happening that are a little annoying.
1) My crotch hurts. It feels like I've pulled the muscles where your labia meets the thigh. It started a few weeks ago, and maybe this will not happen to you. Hopefully it won't. But it's annoying as hell, especially when I'm getting in and out of bed. I'm not sure if it's because my center of gravity has changed and I'm having difficulty turning in bed, or even getting out of bed. But whatever it is, I don't like it.

2) My crotch smells funny. Not like fish funny, or dirty, just different. This phenomenon I was warned about in the pregnancy books, but I didn't believe it. There's nothing I can do about it, and I hope no one notices this but me. I haven't noticed the discharge the books said may or may not accompany this.

3) My nipples are hurting. Not the whole boob, just the nipples.
Again, I was warned, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen. It's not so bad that I have to wear a bra to sleep. I do have to be careful when I put it on or take it off though. Oh- I'm a cup size larger WOO HOO!!!

The things no one will tell you, until you get pregnant Why is this stuff a secret anyway? It'll help you feel more normal, I say. But what the hell do I know, I've never done this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog...full disclosure and all. I too am expecting for the first time and it's really good to read the thoughts and experiences of another mom-to-be! Thanks for being so candid. =)

kalila said...

While this info is a bit disturbing, it is well written with just the right of Green Family wit that I have always loved!