Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quick Update

The results of the Down Syndrome and Trisomy 18 screening tests are extremely low odds, which means there's a very good chance the child will have neither disease.
Someone asked me to clarify.

The children's chewable vitamins are going pretty well. Good lord they are tasty! The purple one is a little sour for my taste, and I have to remind myself they are vitamins not candy. My body thanks me for switching from that prenatal pill.

My water intake is admittedly not what it should be. I know I'm supposed to drink 8-10 glasses a day, and good for the rest of you who drink that and more. There's an awards banquet being held in your honor somewhere...

I, on the other hand, am like a camel. I can go for months without anything more than a glass a day, or every other day. I know it's "bad" for you, our bodies are 85% water, blah blah blah. But I don't like the taste of water. And I'd just like to say right now I am not asking for your advice on what I should do to make it taste better. As I write this I have a 24 oz bottle of water with lemon in it. It still doesn't taste good. It's just one of those things I will have to do. Leave me alone.

No comments: