Friday, February 18, 2011

So Very Tired

I have done a pretty good job of keeping this pregnancy off my Facebook page, so if you are reading this post I'm going to be whining and complaining here. It'll be brief.

Why the hell did I think it would be a good idea to take Tallu to Princeton's campus today, with no stroller? The thought of spring-like weather and my husband working at an intern fair was the opportunity of a lifetime. Shouldn't really complain, though. We got good exercise, Tallu was recruited by a member of Princeton's Juggling Club, and she got college intern fair schwag! It's 7:40pm, and my back is killing me! We are at my husband's office, killing time before we drive home so the drive replaces the bedtime routine.

Tomorrow, Tallu will have a fun day in "Phillydelphia" with her grandmaman, while her dad and I try to clean up our very messy house. I'm just sorry tomorrow it will be a breezy 40 degrees for them, but they'll be indoors at the Please Touch.

No comments: